Tuesday 17 June 2008

Coldplay live at London Brixton Academy!

For those of you that don't know, Coldplay ran a competition on their website a few weeks ago to mark it's brand new design, and also to kick of their tour. The competition is a series of free gigs in London, New York, and Barcelona!

I applied for the gig in London, and managed to win 2 tickets last week, after what I thought was junk mail in my inbox turned out to be printable tickets to the show with my name on!

Needless to say, Coldplay really impressed on the night. The band were full of energy and sounded absolutely amazing. To prove it, and share with you all, I have 13 video snippets I took of the night for you all to see for yourselves :)


Vid 1


Vid 2


Vid 3


Vid 4


Vid 5


Vid 6


Vid 7


Vid 8


Vid 9


Vid 10 - Coldplay go on the balcony here, perform an acoustic 'Yellow' followed by Will doing a lead vocal and guitar performance for the first time!


Vid 11


Vid 12


Vid 13


Have fun and catch you all later!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I <3 Coldplay!!!!!

:-)