Friday 18 January 2008

Just when you thought...

...i'd forgotten about this place. Infact i've been on holiday for the last week, out in America spending time and celebrating a late christmas with my parents-in-law! It was great fun, and a nice break away if only for a criminally short period of time, but I loved it, and so did my belly, which is a few pounds heavier now.

We had snow in the last few days before leaving, which was a nice touch, but when it came down to it, it felt like I wasn't ready to leave yet...I think Jen felt the same way *sigh*

Now i'm back at work doing the computery stuff, and watching the time go by while nursing headache-pains which I can only attribute to tiredness from timezone changes, and crazy jet-lag. I also realised today, that i've yet to make this page more interesting with pictures and stuff, which will follow shortly.

Anywho, there's 45 minutes to go til I can leave here for the weekend. BBS, yo.

No comments: